Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sly Profits or Vforce Grills

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Perhaps the best way is for someone to lend Gassy their Profits for a day/half a day so he can see if he likes them or not.

I would offer, but my Slys are the only Goggles I have :(

G

Gassy

Cheers for your input guys and after doing some reading on other forums I think as much as I like the look of the profits fogging does seem to be a re-occuring issue with them and for £75-85 that seems quiet a worry.

So I think I will stick with the Grills.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
There was an issue with the first lot of lenses, I believe it's now been sorted.

I personally don't find the profits comfy, the ears only fit certain heads.

Reactions: Gassy
G

Gassy

There was an issue with the first lot of lenses, I believe it's now been sorted.

I personally don't find the profits comfy, the ears only fit certain heads.
What like pointed ears only fit mr spocks head :p

G

Gassy

Programme says go destroy and they do. Whats wrong with JT's Gassy?
Too hard to find bits now,things may get better now Kee own Jt but untill then it's too much like hard work get a decent set together.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I replaced my Grillz with a set of (1st generation) Profits last April during the England vs Scotland game to due serious fogging problems with my Grillz.
One thing i never had issue's with while wearing Profits was fogging in fact i would say they had some of the best anti-fog lenses i have ever used even when wearing them for extended periods of time,the only annoying problem i found while wearing them was the thicker ear foam which the 1st gen model had which made hearing difficult at the best of times and i actually ended up cutting the foam out of mine in the end and it made the world of difference.
The newer models now come with the thinner foam ear pieces which i believe has resolved most of the hearing issues associated with the earlier Profits.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Too hard to find bits now,things may get better now Kee own Jt but untill then it's too much like hard work get a decent set together.

Manic are now distributing JT in the UK.

JT always were good goggles, I still wear them but the problem was always waiting to get to a millennium event to buy some stuff!!

G

Gassy

Well I have let my heart rule my head and ordered some Sly Profits so lets hope I don't come to regret that choice.