Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Small Handheld Camera/Camcorder

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
I have for sale this Veho Kuzo 720p Flip Handheld Camcorder.

Owned this for a about 3 years now, and it has seen very little use. I originally bought this as a tool to help with training - but unfortunately, with myself playing I have had very little time to record!

I have switched this on and it is in fully functioning order, it uses 2 AA Batteries (Charger and 2 Re-chargeable batteries supplied), it uses the standard SD card as Memory, along with a USB socket built into the device which flips out when you want to connect it directly into your computer.

It has a rear facing screen to see what you're recording as well the option of taking photos with it - Video Link;

Please find attached the proof of ownership, along with everything that is included inside the box;
- Camcorder, minor scuffs (cosmetic only)
- Camcorder Pouch
- Paper Instructions and on CD
- Video Cables
- Sound Cables
- Battery Charger
- 2 Re-chargeable Batteries
- Original Box

Looking for £40.00 posted for this - Buyer pays any PayPal fees

Attachments

Last edited:

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
I don't train at Bricket Wood Kevin, I only really drive by it around 7-8pm on Sat and Sundays whenever I'm working or training elsewhere.

Where abouts do you live? I'll do it £35 collected?

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
I sometimes work down at Campaign Paintball - easiest thing to do is just to post this tbh. £37.50posted?

Busy this weekend, so it would be posted on Monday if you want to agree on that deal

Last edited: