Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

smart part eos trouble!

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
like som1 said you dont think its anything to do with the solunoid i dont know anything about them all i know is it fires good for like one shot and when you do it slowly its when you start fireing fast it starts going pppfftt

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
1st deffo try a brand spanking new battery fresh out of the packet (procell or similar), if no joy check your dwell see what its set to (just turn the dwell down till it stops flashing and count the number as you press the power button)

Then post back up what set up you have, i dare say 9/10 times its the battery :D

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
i had a similar problem actually when i first got my ION,fine shooting 1 ball then quick would fall out, try new batteries for a start if not then check little things like pressure, air tank etc etc.

i cant remember what i did, but mine is fine now

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
dont think he has hes just bought a shocker and wil com back to the eos soon
i did mention tr a new batery but he said hes only used the batery that day so im presuming its pretty new

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
hi i no some who had the same problem where you start to shoot fast and thaen the balls just dropped out in a row say less than 2 meters . check you regulator on the gun is tightend up because thats all what was wrong with his , and iv found my reg loos (ion xe) aswell so it seens to be comon on the smart parts regs on the gun hope this helps

Gidge007

Apocalypse Walk-on Member
Mar 16, 2008
Cambridge
hey guy sorry i took so long to reply didnt have any air so i couldnt test it
problem is now solved thanks for all ur help

mods delete if u wish