The Home Of European Paintball

Smart Parts Ion

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by sykesg
Sorry mate got to disagree

We all shot the marker last sunday and didn't break any paint, at that time there was only a couple in the country so who's did you see braking paint, was it Garys?

I've got to disagree with something else as well the marker is very, very easy to shoot fast!! the one we tried was fresh from the box so had no trigger tweaks and ripped up to the 17bps limit.
ok Sykesg i understand your points and am not going to disagree as we both have our own opinions and thats all they are. as i also saw Jay from smart parts using his and it was smashing alot of paint. but im sure thats down to the weather but then again the other guns from your team m8s were fine;)

the trigger is another one of those personal issues, it may just be me that doesnt like it :D until i can get hold of one to put threw a proper test or see another techs report on it i can only judge from my own opinion and what ive seen from one encounter, which isnt enough to judge the gun just yet:p just covering me ass :D

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
There's a fella selling new one's in the classified section for £160 inc postage, gonna buy one myself to see whats it's like, if it's shít who cares it's £160!!! I'll spend that much in the pub this weekend:)

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Originally posted by Bunker Imp
ok Sykesg i understand your points and am not going to disagree as we both have our own opinions and thats all they are. as i also saw Jay from smart parts using his and it was smashing alot of paint. but im sure thats down to the weather but then again the other guns from your team m8s were fine;)

the trigger is another one of those personal issues, it may just be me that doesnt like it :D until i can get hold of one to put threw a proper test or see another techs report on it i can only judge from my own opinion and what ive seen from one encounter, which isnt enough to judge the gun just yet:p just covering me ass :D

Hi Mate, who was smashing paint when and where? We seem to have very different memorys of the same day. I also spoke to Gary about the other Ion being tested at TPC and he said he broke 2 or 3 all day at the indoor and was shooting hellfire.

mr15bps

Bah!!
Nov 5, 2002
UK-cambs
www.irritantpaintball.com
Originally posted by L J
does anyone know warranty info?

extracted from the manual warranty section:

Smart Parts warrants for one (1) year to initial retail purchaser that the paintball marker and regulator are free from defects in materials
and workmanship. Disposable parts (batteries, o-rings, seals, etc.) are not warranted. The valve assembly is warranted for six (6) months. The
solenoid and electronics on the marker are warranted for six (6) months, plus an additional warranty of six months for electronic parts only (installation
and labor are not included.) This warranty does not cover surface damages (scratches and nicks), misuse, improper disassembly and
re-assembly, attempts made to drill holes or remove metal from the external surfaces which could degrade performance and reduce pressure
safety factors of the marker. Do not make changes to the basic marker parts without written approval. The only authorized lubricant for the marker
is DOW 33 Lubricant. Use of any other lubricant could result in voiding your warranty. Paintball markers are non-refundable. This warranty is
limited to repair or replacement of defective parts with the customer to pay shipping costs. This warranty is effective only if the customer returns
the warranty registration card enclosed with the marker. The warranty is non-transferrable. Do not attempt to alter the trigger assembly in any
way, as this will void your Smart Parts Inc. warranty. Trigger alteration of any kind may result in serious injury.