Smart Parts Ion

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by L J
riiiiiiiiiiiiight so if i adjust the trigger, i void the warranty
I think that refers to the 'flipped switch' mod loads of people did to their shockers - which f'ked up the board as most people are **** at soldering.

If you're gonna hate - at least get a good argument so we can stretch it out :p

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
It's in the wording the trigger assy. is the grip, frame and trigger guard. Also as Pinki said the microswitch and actual trigger itself - not the position of the trigger.

I guess you know that and are baiting :D ;)

LTPAINTBALL.COM

TIGER for life
Nov 5, 2004
LTPAINTBALL.COM
Trigger alterations eg changing the trigger from stoc grinding lumps out of it etc.
if you were not ment to adjust the trigger the screws would have red paint on them so they could see if you have been playing with it .:D

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by L J
to me, trigger alteration of any kind, would be me adjusting the trigger with an allen key.
anyone actually know the score?
Ah bless you Jon, if you spent half as much time training as you do bitching on the internet, then you'd be owning Dynasty by yourself with a splatmaster:p

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
I'm guessing some of you guys with too much cash have got their Ions right about now.

Any update on how the marker actually performs. Does it really get up to 17bps constantly? Any inconsistancy in the firing rate? etc etc blah blah