Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smart Parts reputation?

tweak

Aug 14, 2008
Brighton
ive just bought an Ion XE, cant fault it, £90 second hand with a blackhearts board currently firing 20bps just bought a 4500 psi 1.1L bottle with a CE reg and a freak set barrel, any other recommended upgrades to bring this gun up to its full potential ? :D

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
My Vibe is the first marker i'v ever owned, got it from Lips in WGC for about £95, it shoots about 11bps and after shooting about 12,000 balls through it so far have only broken 1. It is however a ****ing pig if it breaks. Which it has done a few times, The ASA decided to pretty much remove itself during a game, and the little componenet that tells me when the battery is dead or dead-ing doesn't work. So basically the marker just dies suddenly and with no reason behind it... I accept that i probably got a duff marker, but overall it has worked incredibly well, especially for the price and i would reccomend it for a new player. Most people would reccomend spending a wee bit more for the ION, but if you're new (like me) the Vibe has a simple bolt out back and is easy to maintain. I would reccomend a new barrel as the stock is only 8" and using my freinds 14" a few days ago really boosted the accuracy...
Well if you buy a gun brand new from a retailer.. you get a year warranty (unless otherwise stated), so make full use of it :)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Yeah, the kind people at apocalypse fixed the ASA for me in about 10 mins and then refused to tell me how stating that it was "magic". Cant really complain. I mkae sure that i carry a couple of space Duracells in my webbing at all times now...
it was magic i told you i cant tell you i am a magician lol

You really wanna know how i did it i replace the pin with a new pin and there you go lol :eek::D

showfer

Feb 27, 2008
thats bad scott you'll get thrown out the "magic" circle now lol then you'll have to play for real

Oct 20, 2007
Manchester
I've had a NXT shocker for awhile and i love it, shoots straight and easy to maintain. Had a few problems with it at first but thats because i was a noob and didnt read the manual, once i did all my problems where solved. So its all about how you take care of it

Reppyboyo

Boyo
Jul 15, 2008
Caldicot, Wales
Well I just received my Vibe today.
Havent got an air system or paintballs yet so sadly cant give it a quick go but should be attending a walk on Sunday so will get back to y`all about it then. :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Whether we like it or not, a company's business practices will always impact upon how its products are viewed.

Even though they are two separate considerations, in practice they are but two sides of the same coin, the company coin.

And whilst we can draw a theoretical and moral distinction between practice and product, it is impossible to keep that distinction separate for some.

And this is why companies like MacDonalds sometimes don the moral hat .. and they don't do this because of an improved morality, they do it because they would eventually lose money if they didn't ratchet up their moral code.

SP in a sense, are a victim of their own success because what started out as an IP protection strategy soon turned into a litigation blood bath that had SP being accused of taking the role of Goliath against the David of WDP.
Both parties in that dispute did things they regret, trust me, I know.

The fight went on for some years and cost a total of 10 million dollars for all parties (total litigation bill for SP, WDP and Dye).

Kinda ironic for SP if you think about it (they paid the major cost of that 10 mill) having to pay that much money to some slimebag attorney for protection .... I think I woulda preferred to get bashed up and kept my money :)

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
ive just bought an Ion XE, cant fault it, £90 second hand with a blackhearts board currently firing 20bps just bought a 4500 psi 1.1L bottle with a CE reg and a freak set barrel, any other recommended upgrades to bring this gun up to its full potential ? :D
By the sounds of it tweak your 100% like me lol, i got myself an ION. upgraded a QEV firebolt, new barrell kit etc and its firing at 17bps but im getting the blackheart board as soon as i have have a bit more money. so any other recommendations from people would be great