Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smart Parts rumor

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I can't and don't want to imagine what kind of ads they'd have for the TipMaster and CockShock...they sound too much like devices for circumcision. As if the female ads weren't growing in popularity already. Can YOU imagine being known as the CockShock girl? Or worse still the CockShock guy?! TipMaster is a little more subtle, but still pretty bad. ShockPulse wouldn't be much better. On the other hand, I -DO- get approval from women having a 12" Freak.

Seriously though, I wonder why they don't make most if not all electros closed bolt. It's not hard!!! Just have one more direction of air to push the bolt forward...for all that benefit I just don't see why they aren't mostly closed bolt. They may be afraid of chopping, but what open bolt (without an eye) is immune to chopping as it is?

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Killer, you forgetting bout the AKA Excalibur closed bolt electro, however using 2 solenoid to do the job. From there testing they've found out that an anti-chop eye in a closed bolt electro slows the gun down.

Anyway I reckon cockshock is a far better name than shockpulse!

:D

Micah

In all seriesness ... My Smart girl friends tell me that the Hot new guns from Smartparts are the new and Improved Shocker (I've shot one and it really is the nuts) and the NERVE which is the smaller lighter faster version of the new shocker, it's like a replacement for the Impulse altho they don't plan to stop selling those.

-Micah (sorry to break the mood fellas)