Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smartparts Max-Flo Reg

HHMinty

Aug 12, 2012
Basingstoke
www.3dpn.co.uk
Hi,

Its been a long time since i last played paintball. Looking at getting back into it. I have a Smartparts Max-Flo air reg and the bottle on it needs changing. What and where can i get a bottle that will fit?

Also where could i get my Shocker Sport 4x4 serviced? Or should i just get a up to date gun? Or get the Brass Eagle Golden Eagle out of the shed?????

Thanks in advance

Minty

Attachments

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Most bottles should fit on it. I think Smart Parts UK or whatever they are called these days over in Kent will be able to service your Shocker or do something with it.

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Most bottles should fit on it. I think Smart Parts UK or whatever they are called these days over in Kent will be able to service your Shocker or do something with it.

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Most bottles should fit on it. The Max Flo uses standard threads. I think Smart Parts UK or whatever they are called these days over in Kent will be able to service your Shocker or do something with it, I always found them to be very helpful.

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Sorry my computer was playing up and posted a few of the same message!

HHMinty

Aug 12, 2012
Basingstoke
www.3dpn.co.uk
Thanks for the reply Longi. Sorry haven't looked here for awhile. Might retire my Shocker into the cupboard (same place as my Golden Eagle). Now looking at getting an Empire Axe and new bottle to get back into paintballing for a 42 year old who started many many years ago.

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
You could look at a Planet Eclipse marker,I have never had a real problem with them.The max flow should fit any new bottle,if not, a simple steel tank and regulator are pretty cheap.You could always re-use your Golden Eagle as a boat anchor too.