Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smartparts new gun!!

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Just got off the phone to Smart Parts Europe, the guy i spoke to said that their first shipment will arrive next week sometime, and that the cost of them will be £166.11 ex VAT (£195.18 with VAT)!

Very very cheap indeed! :D

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
D) The UK board (green on/off light) is not
capable of full auto or 3-shot burst modes.

still means rebound is on there. but were past that argument.

Im impressed. Reckon this will sell like hot cakes

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
I don't hate.....

By the way Millhouse the first time we used our shockers was in Toulouse 04. We were came 4th, beat XSV 100 - 0, then later on went to a 1-1 and we also beat Infamous in the semi's - their guns are sweet stop the hating.
I don't hate smart parts any more or any less than other companies. I'm very glad your shockers work so well. They must do cus in my opinion Tigers Pro were far and away the best Brit team last year.

However in my personal experience.

I had an impulse when it first came out. Was fairly tempremental to say the least as were the others on the team.
Shockers: Downloaded to many videos ( i know i'm sad) from the net and seeing way to many bursts, chops and other problems gun related natyness, not to mention way to people swearing at them in games at local tournies. Also when it first came out it was a real gas muncher which with after market parts (more expense can be fixed)
The nerve: OK fair cop i was generalising cus i don't know whether there any good or not...

However based on experiences with Smart parts guns it takes them a while to "iron the kinks" out. I expect the ion to have initial problems then in about a years time it will flat out mow. Have to say though the all black/ chrome number did look kinda nice. Bit on the "cheap looking" side but for the price if it does what it says it can it will blow the competition away!