Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smartparts new gun!!

I know players only buy spool valve guns out of a strange desire to punish orings but this gun looks like it far too many moving orings inside it.

Also there appears to be push on air fittings inside the gun.

A schematic of the internals is available on www.automags.org

If people are going to buy this as a spare marker then reliability is very important.
You dont want to gas your spare marker up and find it leaking due to broken orings or blown air fittings...

I think every new gun in the last 6 months has promised a 'new era in paintball' and so far none has delivered...

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Having looked at the manual i can see where they've saved money. The air feeds inside are fed by tubes, but this has been part of the cocker for years. And yes John spool valves are hard on o-rings, but for the money i think i'll try one.

peegee

Official HK ARMY Member
Jul 10, 2001
yorkshire
Not too shabby for something made in china they are definatly getting better .

Interesting blow forward design hence the need for a cheap mech solenoid. and the restriction to 17bps

Technology taken from what should have been the 03 closed bolt shocker.

they have had this design longer than the nerve and shocker 03 so i expect this should be fairly reliable.

peegee

I shot one of these today and i was very impressed.
It shoots just like a shocker - low recoil, low noise etc.
although the trigger was not set up for me and it was only in semi auto mode it seemed to rip out strings of paint very nicely.
And another good thing it did not break any paint (hellfire in cold conditions) while i was testing it or all day under tournament conditions while someone else was playing with it.

I think this marker will be the start of a new era in paintball, allowing the vast majority of people who could not previously afford it to enjoy the sport of tournament paintball and compete at an equal level.

Well done Smart Parts !

ANDY.

bavo69

what can i say ...

omfg. been looking for a marker for ages which is cheap, now this comes out, kinda happy i did't go for no half broken second hand one ...

i i need to do is save up for it ...

should be quite quick, looking at the price ..

Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
One of the guys who was down at TPC on Sunday had one and he very kindly let me give it a go.

After reffing all the games that day, I can believe him when he said it never chopped any paint. Plus the trigger had not been adjusted and still had a good feel and was very shootable (I think I just made up a word!).

I still can't believe that this gun is ssssooo cheap!

I was jubious when I heard it had a plastic body, but when you are holding it, it doesn't fell like its gonna fall apart of you drop it!

It should help a lot of young player get into the sport which can never be a bad thing!

I never thought I would say this...but...

...Well done Small Parts, you deserve to sell a shed load of these.