Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smokes

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
yup to colour a smoke is with Aniline dye( what the Red arrows use etc) and with a different forumla , but that aniline stuff is very expensive.

[youtube]qYuDYx9-D5k[/youtube]

Got to be one of my fave videos, quicksilver did it so it fake but nice idea:p;)
Viral Campaigning at its best. I also like the Nike Ronaldinho Viral Campaign

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Well hopefully you realise that vid is fake as it is a commercial smoke bomb used, tried and tested does not work;) if you look at the actual smoke bomb at the end you can see it is different to the one he makes.

Hope that aint in your cat 4 exam:D
EELZ knows his pyros. And ho's. Pyros before ho's.

Takin any to the Big Game EELZ? I'm marshalling, I'd like to chuck a few...

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Well hopefully you realise that vid is fake as it is a commercial smoke bomb used, tried and tested does not work;) if you look at the actual smoke bomb at the end you can see it is different to the one he makes.

Hope that aint in your cat 4 exam:D
I've been making my own pyro displays for years and know a considerable amount more about pyrotechnics and chemicals than you'll ever know.

you stick to the 5th of November mate.

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
I think you took me the wrong way, i never wanted to offend. just sharing what i know about that paticular video i am sure your pyrotechnic knowledge is better than mine and i have not said differently.

Feel free to experiment and post your results;)

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Good luck next weekend EELZ I was due to be doing the cat 4 course this year, but unfortunately, the place I was going to do it at, blew up :(
No where else close to me that does it as cheap as I was going to do it for.
How much are they robbing you for the course?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Good luck next weekend EELZ I was due to be doing the cat 4 course this year, but unfortunately, the place I was going to do it at, blew up :(
No where else close to me that does it as cheap as I was going to do it for.
How much are they robbing you for the course?
completely free...:D:D:D. just help for free on first display then get paid thereafter.

happy days.

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
I think it was going to cost me £60 for the 2 days training, plus the BPA exam. Not to bad for being tutored by one of the best companies in the country.
Hope you have been swotting up on the BPA exam if you are taking it.