Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smokes

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Happened at festival fireworks in Lewes 1 week after I was there, picking up supplies.
I know they had 400,000 quids worth of shells going to Dubai the following week, dont know if it made it or not.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
60% potassium nitrate/40% sugar mixed together under low heat makes the best smoke mixture...

and i'm training for my cat 4 display fireworks next weekend....oh dear..

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
60% potassium nitrate/40% sugar mixed together under low heat makes the best smoke mixture...

and i'm training for my cat 4 display fireworks next weekend....oh dear..
Well hopefully you realise that vid is fake as it is a commercial smoke bomb used, tried and tested does not work;) if you look at the actual smoke bomb at the end you can see it is different to the one he makes.

Hope that aint in your cat 4 exam:D

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Well hopefully you realise that vid is fake as it is a commercial smoke bomb used, tried and tested does not work;) if you look at the actual smoke bomb at the end you can see it is different to the one he makes.

Hope that aint in your cat 4 exam:D
Are you sure you done it right? :p i wona try it but not guna bother if it dosnt work, just a few of the youtube reply's say it works

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
Are you sure you done it right? :p i wona try it but not guna bother if it dosnt work, just a few of the youtube reply's say it works
yup to colour a smoke is with Aniline dye( what the Red arrows use etc) and with a different forumla , but that aniline stuff is very expensive.

[youtube]qYuDYx9-D5k[/youtube]

Got to be one of my fave videos, quicksilver did it so it fake but nice idea:p;)