Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap box

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
After reading a pgi a month or so ago about Joy's reball program i was wondering if the snap box's they use were available for sale? If so how much and where could i get hold of one or two?

Cheers Dan,

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
That snap cage is rather impressive looking, but goodness it's expensive. Surely something similar could be made from kids tents that look just like that? Very nice idea though.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Snapbox

Just to make it clear.

The Snapbox we at Reball have been devolping is still not at the shops. It will be out this summer as they are now in production.
Unfortunatly some people have made copys of our snapbox without caring to much about the quality. That snapcage is the same guys who made the copy of the Reball and call it mighty ball. And AdrenalineGames made a copy of my Snapbox after I asked them for help with some material 2 year ago...

I been working on the Snapbox for over 3 years! And the reason I havent released the Snapbox is that we havent been happy with the durabililty of the back wall.

Ordinary pvc and armed pvc that some manufactuers use for example supair bunkers isnt strong enough. It fails after 2000-10 000 shots at the same place. In a Snapbox the shoots are very much concentrated at the same area witch is not the case for a bunker on the field. Therefor using those materials isnt good enough. But our Snapbox now have a back wall material that havent failed after over 100 000 shoots. It still doesnt even show any kind of wear in the test area.

Finding the right fabric have taken some time but now finally we will be able to offer something that will last and will be safe to use. Euro premier will be at Campaign cup in London. And Planet will have them in stock by then.

Magued Idris

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Angus, I reckon you should edit your thread and not publicize the website youve linked after reading what Magued has explained.