Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap Shooting help?

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
try and visualize the target through your bunker and have your marker up ready to shoot when you pop out - snap out, let off a few snappy balls and pop straight back in.

Try not to trade as this gets u tagged - and also to remember to vary where you appear from behind your bunker

DANDER MAN

Sep 30, 2002
norfolk
all in the mind

you got to do it. with out thinking 'what am i doing?',,, tv practise gets you so use to your gun, it's wait balance triger pull... gets you firing faster but more consitan... don't just waft the trigger any old fool can pull it fast and make a lot of noise in the team bays, but not every one can do it with their gun still. (Don't **** about with drop forward and extra **** the day or days before you play, alters the feal.... do that the the day after, giving you time to get used to it again.)

use your mind, if you walked the feild you sould be able to sart building mental picturse, that way by the second or third time you pop out your brain now where the paint sould go

failing that...
use the force do it there is no try....

Reflex

Nov 24, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
If your not to worried about how much paint you use up and best thing to do is have I picture in your mind of where the bunker you want to hit is. Aim at it through your bunker(Not literly but so you pretend you can see through it kinda thing) and start firing and then pop out.

Chances are that if there peeping out of thier bunker they'll see you after they've been marked.

I do it quite differently, I train myself by useing a stock class pump gun and playing against people useing semi's. When you
get it right and you can tag a few, nothing beats that. When you
play you must keep an eye on the whole field, after all you only have one shot maybe 2 when somebody comes to bunker your ass, when you have somebody close, posted on you, what I do is to let your focus go wide, pop out, point and shoot and get back in. I find this to be faster and more accurate ( half the time I get em right between the eyes) than visuallizeing the target and
aiming, I am a reactive player so this works for me.

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
When I'am at home I like to take my marker (no paint, no air) and use my wall like its a bunker and snap shoot out my window. Just line up to shoot a tree or maybe a neighor you dont like. But like pica said make sure to line up your target before you pop out.

Subterfuge

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
I try to get how they snap shoot on the world cup videos. It seems that they hold thier gun up to thier face; keeping thier gun behind the bunker they peek out until they see someone. Since the gun is already in your face but behind the bunker all you have to do is shoot. Snap peek. Shoot. It's kind of hard to explain. When you line up your target, your head should be leaning out past your gun (gun should be pressed into the bunker if it's sup air). When you shoot all you have to do is remember your exact head position when you saw the op-for.