Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap Shooting Issue

Ozzie

Mugged by a muppet
Nov 9, 2008
Irlam....Arse End Of Salford
Hey

I'm kinda having a problem when I snap out of a bunker. I usually try and do the whole roll out style, like nexus side on to the bunker. Problem is, if its a thin stand up and I'm a big guy, I'll roll out not realising my arse is hanging out of the other side of the bunker when I snap because I have a nasty habit of sticking it out lol. Any tips?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
a really good idea that Nicky T taught me was choose 2 bunkers, 2 cans or something. have 1 poster (sits tight but doesnt go in) and 1 who is the snapper. the idea is that the snapper takes 1 ball snap shots at the posted player thus improving aim, the poster is simply sitting (or standing) and they shoot every time there is a visible part of the snapper. if u see an arm you shoot it, if you see their head you shoot it and so on. the aim of this is to give something for the snapper to go up against rather then a post or target that cannot shoot back. works for me.

*im sure nicky t can explain it better or watch one with a gun*

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
sounds like it mate. obviously size is an issue but it shouldnt make to much difference. just practice buddy. definately good having someone to tell you whats sticking out though.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Instead of standing side on to the bunker, stand square to it facing it and do the roll. This will mean no more arse sticking out and allows you to be tighter to the bunker.