Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap shooting Properly-make sure to read

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Mark

Yah, my opponents never know what style I'm going to adopt either but my thought processes are a little different. Instead of trusting my instinct and switching up my styles in a confusion tactic, I get totally lost and desperately try the one thing they were waiting for.

Usually (and I like to think of this as being a time conscious player), I make a risky move and hold out my arm band just at the end of the move. This makes it easier for the referees to remove me and retrieve their armbands, makes for a cool looking glory-boy move since my indicating that I'm out just before all five million incoming enemy (and some friendly) paintballs hit me shows my in-depth knowledge of the game. I'm always right to pull myself except on those confused occassions when I pull the move and the game hasn't started yet.

I like to think of myself as progressive.

Larry
Seriousily, though, you're right about the adoption of different styles and I'll need to keep that in mind for my snap-shooting drills. Welcome back.
Later.

Micah

Originally posted by cowface1812
hang on,,, do we have another STYRAX?????
What ever happened to that little guy? He finally get scared off?

-----
Nate keep it up ... Proof read ... and spell check ... but keep it up. Come up with your own stuff, don't take anything directly from anyone else. Maybe Ant'll be able to scoop you up after you've had a few more years of english classes ...

-Micah

PaRaDOx

-~=]APE[=~-
Aug 18, 2002
England, devon
www.dphiance.net
hey guys im pretty new 2 paintball but work as a ref at a local site and yeah maybe the way he put it could offend a few pll but he was obviously trying to help pll so dont criticise just add and correct =)
anyway it ant to bad eh technique but i wouldent want to take me hopper off would most likely be mugged at the saem time, just my luck =)

thx

adam

:D

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Nate, this month's PGI...

...has a couple of very good article's which tie in nicely with snap-shooting skills, one about playing the '50 and one about using your cover well. If you can get hold of PGI regularly you will find it a great source of infomation about how to play p'ball. Articles written by top pro's can't be bad!

One other aspect of snap-shooting is to work with your back player(s) and get them to minimise the danger of you getting shot out whilst your snapping. Team work!

Does the blatant PGI plugging qualify me for a freeby subscription?!?!?! :D :D :D

WGP2002MaxFlo

Oct 9, 2002
Uptown NYC, USA
Visit site
alot of you guys out there have thousands of posts... but stop and think: how many of these posts are of any relevance to paintball or the topic in question. don't be so quick to knock someone you really know anything about. and to nate: keep your age confidential and see how different people treat you.
sorry for the spam, i just had to say what i feel
less talk about crap-more talk about paintball

slander is not what i expected to read in the tactics and technique forum-be openminded don't be one of those people quick to say "yOuR MaRkEr sUx"
NYC-USA