Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snapshooting; skill breakdown

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Good read! I will take some of this to my next training session
What a lot of people forget is "why " you're gunfighting ? ie if you put them in ,establish dominance ,what next just wait till you kill them ? ,move ? rap on someone else? While improving your gunskills is vital .Linking it to your fieldcraft gives it relevance.For example you may be in a poor position to fight someone and rather than engage them from where you are ,bump across or back to give you the upper hand .It's no good being **** hot gunfighter if you're in the same spot and you're teams G4!!

Reactions: Superfastferret

Charl

May 20, 2016
This is some good info, really well written and detailed, this will help my game with some practice!

Will definitely look over some more of your blogs (y)

Reactions: hipjaw

danlaws1895

Jul 19, 2016
Hi all.

I've just started my own blog, PBPlayR covering all things tournament paintball in the UK and as a part of this I will be breaking down individual skills and offering different drill ideas to utilize them as time goes on.

I started with Snapshooting and while I'm aware there are plenty of guides everywhere, this is my detailed take on it.

As I can't emphasise enough, I am not a pro player by any means, but I train very often and want to share what I have learnt through trial and error and from other sources be it more experienced players or videos online. Therefore I welcome constructive criticism and will amend my guides if people suggest better / alternative ideas.

http://pbplayr.com/?p=33
Practice makes perfect. Then you can start 1 balling people

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Good article, it's also important to remember aiming! Not just profile, no point snapping if you can't hit anything.

A drill we do in training is having someone stand behind the bunker with a paint box and moving the height of it, players won't always come out of the same place and to be fair, if they do it makes for an easy kill, but adjusting your aim in a snap is important too!