Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SNETTERTON - 2007 Prices

Nov 28, 2006
www.combatpaintball.org
COMBAT PAINTBALL LTD - Sup Air Field - SNETTERTON PARC

Having given our pricing scheme some considerable thought, pricing for 2007 is as follows:

Walk on Fee - £15 (Walk on fee is the same for Members and Non-Members) Please note all of our games are Marshalled! Cheats will not be tollerated and need not apply :D

Membership Scheme has been put in place to give players the ability to buy Good quality paint (Proto, Draxus etc.) from us throughout the year at extremely competitive prices. Members will also receive 10% discount on all undiscounted items in our shop (if anybody wants to buy guns or equipment who is able to collect from us please let me have a chance to quote. I was talking to a player on Sunday who had just bought a gun from the internet and I could of saved him about £100 + Postage!). Members will also receive a Membership Card, Combat Paintball Ltd barrel sock, Car Sticker and with Silver and Gold Membership paid in full on joining first Walk on is Free! Gold Membership also entitles members to free use of hire equipment when they have problems with their own equipment.

£20 - Bronze Membership - Box 2000 Paintballs £27.50, Bag 500 Paintballs £8
£50 - Silver Membership - Box 2000 Paintballs £25, Bag 500 Paintballs £7
£100 - Gold Membership - Box 2000 Paintballs £22.50, Bag 500 Paintballs £6

Membership is for 12 months and is non refundable.

Paintballs for non members is now set at £30 per box.

Until further notice we will be open every Wednesday night (Floodlite Field) from 5 till 9:30 and every Sunday from 10am till 5pm. If last Sunday was anything to go by and the demand is there, Saturdays may follow.

For those who have not been already we are located in the middle of Snetterton Parc (Market) just off the A11 in Norfolk (40 mins from Cambridge, 25 mins from Norwich, 40 mins from Ipswich).

Our walk ons are aimed at giving Paintballers of all levels the chance to practice amongst one another in a friendly atmosphere. If there are teams who would like to train on any other day/evening than our walk ons our site can be hired exclusively for £150 (Maximum 50 players).

Look forward to shooting some of you soon ;)

James (A.K.A Merv - All the gear no idea - Lambert)
Email - James@combatpaintball.org

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
prices are excellent
including the pvt hire realy dread to think what drills beanbag wants to try out

for anyone who hasnt been its a realy good setup if no pictures exist i will take some up and stick on photobucket on sunday

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
How long a walk away from the train station is it?
I often get the train from Cambridge to Norwich
mmm from attlebourgh its about a 5 minute drive but walking it i wouldnt advise about 3-4 miles but its just of the a11 so a little ropey

but certain someone would pick you up if you asked them nicely

O

ollytheosteo

I'll be going from Aylsham on Sunday if the weather permits, so drop me a PM and we can probably sort something out:D