Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sniping

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
there was a guy in pgi a couple of months ago who was a sniper and he said he was good at it buit then again he had a custom gun. Is sniping possible? yes, if you have the right equipment,a small lesson life has taught me through the years wheter it be in exams on the field or in the bedroom :) equipment counts :)

later

Micah

me probably, cuz I said the snipe was extint ... I had read that it was and one of the main reasons for it was people were learning how to shoot it. The other main reason was the destruction of habitat. Of course I learned all this in Boy scouts when I was 13 so I may have some of it mixed up and/or it very easily could be wrong ... our trop leaders weren't the smartest fellows in the world ... also the new marbs are pretty damn brittleI don't personally own a flatline or even a m98 for that matter but a guy I play with on ocasion does, the new marbs have been quite effective for him. They break very well out to extrem ranges especially if you make contact with something hard. Now the old marbz ... I've had them bounce off of SOLID parts of my mask with in 20 yards. this is from autocockers and angels and such.

-Micah

Micah

Well then how...

Originally posted by -=[SFE]=-Sniper
Well then so ur saying is this gun is crap? and i should buy a Model 98.....sounds good but will it hold a scope, 16 inch barrel is that good for snipin?????:confused:
I don't think I understand anything you're saying here ... Anything at all ...

"sniping really only has a place in Big all day or 24hr sceanario games. just play the game and have fun with it ...

Check out Paintballzone.com interesting stuf on so called "sniping"

-Micah

Micah

You have to remember, Paintballs are inherently inaccurate. One, they're spheres and 2 they're filled with liquid, like an egg. So the most important thing is to buy the best and freshest paint you can. second is to get a good match to you barrel. An Angel shooting crap paint with a crap barrel is still crap. a Talon with a good paint/barrel match could beat it ... If you really want to be accurate, get a pump gun. I personally have a Phantom stock class with a 45 grip frame and a stock. if you want to shoot straight you need a stock of some sort, a tank does the same thing if it's setup with a bottom line. Back to my point. I can hit your big toe at 50 yards (with a clear shooting lane) with my phantom first shot. It would take me probably 5 or 6 shots with my cocker. If you're interested in going the way of the pump, check out phantomonline.com yet another selling point. With my 'cocker, I shoot 2000 rounds a day. With my phantom, I shoot about 200. the less money I spend ecah time I go the more often I can play.

-Micah

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Re: Well then how...

Originally posted by Micah

I don't think I understand anything you're saying here ... Anything at all ...

"sniping really only has a place in Big all day or 24hr sceanario games. just play the game and have fun with it ...

Check out Paintballzone.com interesting stuf on so called "sniping"

-Micah
Well, if you are talking to me all I am saying is for him to stop worrying about sniping and just go out and play the game and have fun with it. Besides I wasn't talking to you anyway, I was talking to the the Sniper guy;)

-=[SFE]=-Sniper

Jan 15, 2002
New York
Visit site
Thanks

Pump gun it is....i was actually thinkin bout a pump anyways.
But anyways thanks for the advice ill be tlakin as always....every day i come back and chek my stuff, if u wanna tlka or help me u can and ill reply......uhh so basically im saying lets talk every now and then :D