Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So, Brexit???

Boylsie

Sep 17, 2008
I'm not happy, around 75% of under 25s voted remain and still we have to live with it - If article 50 is actually triggered.

Reactions: Merk

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I find it awesome. Ireland's going to get so many companies coming over now.

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
I'm not happy, around 75% of under 25s voted remain and still we have to live with it - If article 50 is actually triggered.
I was 10 when the last decision to join was made, and have had to live with that - so I can understand your frustration.

As an 'out' voter I feel we have been given the chance to regain some control back from the Brussels Bureaucrats. I'm not anti migration, or racist, I don't even like Farage, I did not vote because of him or his politics, I just wanted to send us on another course not ruled by un-accountables who are even less in touch with reality than our own parliamentarians. The fact that my vote has given him (Farage) a platform annoys me, but it annoyed me more that Cam and Corb's did nothing to explain the situation other than scare monger or give half hearted backing.

It's sad that our politics has stooped so low. But a new chapter in British History has started - so long as article 50 is given a fair chance, done with the correct timetable and with thought, we should come out of this better.

(n.b. a very personal view)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Not good.
Not good at all.
If I still lived there I'd be a lot angrier, but I'm still pretty fired up.
Pride comes before a fall. The pound is already taking that fall.
I blame the parents, and the teachers. Half the people voting didn't really understand what they were voting for...

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I voted out purely as Brussels would have bent us over for even having the referendum. We may have dodged a bullet but it's like leaving a big company to start on your own, the start might be a bit tough but in the long run you're your own boss and can reap the benefits