Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So, Brexit???

gum80

F#@$!#G Love You Gumbo
Dec 2, 2010
bedford
Nothing will change.

The pound will still be worth more than the Dollar and the Euro.

We will be given deals as no Country can afford to not deal with us. (look how many German cars are on the road for instance).

Brussels will bluster as they dont want Spain etc to leave (and Brussels cant let Scotland join as that would open up Spain to becoming 2 Countries, and how many others would do same? Could cyprus for instance become its own country and get rid of the Greeks and Turks? How would that work?)

Yes it will take some working out, but thats the choice of the majority and the minority should just lump it and stop whinging about democracy and actually do as much as they can to help make this country Great rather than run it down because they lost.

#GrowAPair

(am on co-codamol so might come back to edit this later haha)
Keep an eye n the EU zone, Brexit will lead to other countries leaving.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
That depends on how quick and what they use/do to force things on us.

If the Right get in France then good chance they will leave.

The PIGS cant afford too. (again that might split spain so hell of a gamble not just money wise)

If we had had a strong PM and gov then maybe Euro would be a different place now. However, we didn't/don't and look at Euro, headed by a dictator.

Again, I might stop tripping on co-codamol and come back to edit this later haha

(and as such off for a sleep and hide the bank card before I spend on stuff I dont need while off my head)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Cameron stepping down.
Boris backing out.
Farage stepping down.
Corbyn under pressure...
And Chris Evans!!!

#Brexit has had far wider consequences than anyone imagined!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I'm so happy Chris Evans isn't on Top gear anymore. I was excited when I heard, but super-disappointed after watching. What happened to that guy? He used to be annoying yet funny. He kept all the annoying, lost all the funny, and added a pinch of tw@t...

Reactions: Spikerz, H and Stan

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
How do you get into politics to the point where you're earning a decent salary?

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
As an 'out' voter I feel we have been given the chance to regain some control back from the Brussels Bureaucrats. I'm not anti migration, or racist, I don't even like Farage, I did not vote because of him or his politics, I just wanted to send us on another course not ruled by un-accountables who are even less in touch with reality than our own parliamentarians. The fact that my vote has given him (Farage) a platform annoys me, but it annoyed me more that Cam and Corb's did nothing to explain the situation other than scare monger or give half hearted backing.

It's sad that our politics has stooped so low. But a new chapter in British History has started - so long as article 50 is given a fair chance, done with the correct timetable and with thought, we should come out of this better.

(n.b. a very personal view)
Colin, I'm a bit younger than you but you hit exactly why I voted leave as well.

Free trade and free movement are absolutely fantastic things, and I would love it if they could be continued. However that's as far as I think the EU should have gone. We have so little accountability with our own politicians, let alone MEPS and Brussels that the "ever closer union" is something that I really do not want to be a part of, there are so many different countries, cultures and needs in Europe that something along the lines of a "Federated States of Europe" would not be idea. The laws would be set for the majority, but there are so many different "minority" groups that are so large on this scale that either a huge number of people would be dissatisfied, or there would be so many caveats that lawyers would likely have a field day in being able to counter pretty much whatever they fancied, making the system unworkable.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
With regard to immigration, yes there are very large numbers of people moving to the UK, but it's poor management* that's caused more problems rather than the numbers on their own - and it's an easy sell for Leave votes to offer the quick fix of restoring our border controls.

*For example, building companies that buy large plots of land to develop, but will only complete 2-3 houses per year, in order not to drive down the prices by flooding the market - hugely increasing their profits.