Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So Cal

pb-afroman

SC is in Corona, and is surrounded by what is essentially thousands of acres of cows. If I were you, I wouldn't want to stay there, but perhaps somewhere in Orange County might be better. Anaheim, which is much close to places like Disneyland and such, and it doesn't smell like cow sh*t :) you may want to look into that. I know for a fact there are a ton of hotels there because of all the people who go to Disneyland.

I just looked it up, an the distance from Anaheim to Corona is about 25 miles, so it wouldn't be too long of a drive if you stayed there.

alt01

Aug 16, 2002
California
Visit site
Originally posted by ANDY-501
there is an article in pgi no.184 (july 04) page 24 titled california steaming which mentions Palos verdes courts in L.A. where a lot of the top teams go to play on sundays.

This looks well worth checking out if your over that way.

:cool:
PV courts is someone's backyard, strictly invite. All the tourney ballers are scrimmaging/drilling at SC in Corona or Outlaw in Redlands. The best indoor around is probly Proving Grounds in Santa Clarita, hit it on a Wednesday night for a ton of tourney ballers playing walkons. I know SC and Outlaw are BYOP, Proving Grounds I would call first as it's white fill only and I'm not sure the general public is allowed to bring paint in.