Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So i lost a bet

CharlotteForbes

Jan 31, 2022
Glasgow
Hey guys and thanks for taking the time to read my post. So basically i lost a very high stakes bet with a couple of gentlemen from my friend circle who chose the forfeit for me to play a game of paintball with them possibly some time in late April possibly May. The only catch is that i need to play the last round completely naked (whilst wearing a safety mask ovcourse)

Which i am willing to honor as a bet is a bet. Does anyone know a venue that could make this happen? I also might need a team or group to join as i cant imagine anywhere letting me do this is a family friendly area lol.

Also some heads up on how painful this will be would be appriciated as i know absolutely nothing about paintball or paintball guns x

Attachments

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
@CharlotteForbes, if this is for real and not a wind-up, then you need to know that playing naked is not a good idea. You will get shot and it will hurt.

What you need is someone sensible to help you, which counts me out.

It also counts out most of the (male) paintball players too.

So, perhaps the first step might be to contact the Lionesses, who are an all-female team. They might be able to talk you out of it, or help you make it happen, as they have ties with a couple of sites. The Lionesses have a facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/LionessesPaintball

If you decide to go ahead with it, it may be an idea to do it when the site is being used for training only (that is, not open to the general public). It may also be an idea to ban spectators using camera phones, as you don't want photos of your nudity circulating on social media either now or in later life.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Note that other than any public decency ….
(Nudity itself isn’t indecent)
… a number of years ago the UKPSF strongly ‘advised’ against the stag ‘traditions’ of suicide runs etc which can fall into a category of assault

If you play at a typical rental style site then the paintballs will have tougher shell which makes them easier to store and can survive being shot by typical rental guns. This means you feel the majority of the impact
A ‘tournament’ grade paintball has a more fragile shell, needs to be handled and stored within optimum conditions and fired from a gentle gun - it breaks at the slightest impact and the energy is dissipated to a degree

At best you get severe welts, and parts of your skin is cut. A worse case scenario has been a woman had her breast implants broken by the impact. Natural breasts could also be subject to risks from bruising

CharlotteForbes

Jan 31, 2022
Glasgow
Hey all and thanks for all of the helpful comments. Some very useful and terrifying information here lol, I'v been emailing a gentleman from paintball ltd who is looking to set this up and it will most likely be with a group in a training session, The 'tournament' balls would probably be a good shout also. I will post back in a month or two abd let you all know how i got on. Thanks everyone for your help x

Reactions: Mr. Suicide

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hey all and thanks for all of the helpful comments. Some very useful and terrifying information here lol, I'v been emailing a gentleman from paintball ltd who is looking to set this up and it will most likely be with a group in a training session, The 'tournament' balls would probably be a good shout also. I will post back in a month or two abd let you all know how i got on. Thanks everyone for your help x
If you’re genuine then he’s just taken you on board to become his latest publicity stunt

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Not a good idea, my cringe glands are erect for one thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom