Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So, I'm begging for money again......

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've received some nice goodies in the post from Villain PB Anodizing, Planet Eclipse and BZ so thanks to those guys.

Can anyone say special edition Virtue Spire? Unsure whether to raffle them off here or facebook, or set it up for an auction..........

Still gathering donations if any of you lovely shops want to support this :D

Running total so far is £430 from p8ntballer users and another £250 from in club fundraising with some sponsorship money still to come. I'm eternally grateful to you all, we're nearly halfway there now :)

Reactions: alexd

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
As a wee update for everyone, thanks to the generosity of the good folks here we were able to order a few more full sets of body armour which should arrive with me today or tomorrow. I will post up pics when it all arrives :D

Many thanks to you all!

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Reactions: mrb2287

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
So the day of the 100 mile ride is almost upon me, we set off on Sunday morning. If anyone feels inclined to chuck me a pound or a fiver towards a very good cause it would be going to a great cause and very much appreciated :) Weather is mercifully looking ok but it's Northern Ireland, we could see fog, hail, rain and sun all in the same day.

On a related note, last night every child in class had body armour and headgear on at the same time which is a huge deal. Might not sound like it but it is, it meant everyone was able to get far more training time in instead of having to give 2 kids a go, take their stuff and give it to the next two kids. I forgot to take a photo because I was that excited to be able to actually do training with everyone able to participate!! I will do next week and be assured it is in no small part thanks to the donations you guys have already made. I bought 3 (almost) full sets of body armour a few weeks ago, a few people bought their own off the back of that and as per usual I bought a couple of bits myself as I do from time to time just to bulk out the club stocks.

Thank you all again.

Reactions: alexd and Spikerz

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
Dusty set up a just giving page I know you say they take 8% but I bet reading that story and with the power of the paintball community and social media this could be spread far and wide even global also in the martial arts community