Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So tell me when did you realize you were hooked and had become a paintballer?

Me it was arfter my first day which happened to be a tourney.......... long story male ego ect.

I was terrfired it was raining what was I doing and then by the end of the day the buzz was amazing and I have been hooked ever since I now have a site and can't play too much:( but the buzz is still the same.

Peace love and cookies sparklie

No rude bits just unforgivable spellings;)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
For me it was after my first day, and to a greater degree after reffing my first tournament, where I found that paintballers are among the nicest people on the planet and really genuinely care about each other and readily embrace others coming in. It really does stand out to me as a beacon of the goodness of humanity, and what has become for me a welcomed part of my life that has influenced it entirely for the better, of which can't be said of a whole lot of things that go on in the world today.

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
b4 mi first day of paint ball i got hooked just watching a game and then i played with 2 buddys from mi skool had a prety bad day i came back with a case of used paint all over mi and then from that day on for 2 months saved up enough for a maker and some gear so i could more often

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
It was when I decided I had to go & find out about this strange sport that meant my drinking buddies sometimes wouldn't come out very late on a Saturday night. I was also wondering why they all wore matching red jackets with an alien type head on them & the word "Predator" embroidered on them in big letters. :D I went down to watch them practice the next day & that was it - hooked for life

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I will play till I can't play at all.........

I remember the exact moment. It was after my second game. In my first game I was hit right in the face in the first minute of the game. The second game was better, and I tagged three people. I knew from that moment on that I would be playing paintball forever after that. :D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
hooked?

Yep, the first time!! coming off the field after the first game with a bunch of other first & second timers. The whole thing was such a rush, not like any other sport out there. At first it's just the rush then you learn there are such things as tactics.....(still learning!!! ouch!)

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
The Arena in Oldham 1996. I was playing my first game with a pump action marker I managed to run all the way up to this one player hiding behind a car and mug him, it felt great I just wanted more. I also remember at that place was a old red telephone box in the middle of the arena. It had no glass in it for safety reasons but a player on the opposite side didn't notice and got in side for cover, he got lit up big style. It was such a laugh, I was hooked instantly!