Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So the Gtek then....Colours.....

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Are there any plans to bring out some other finishes like the HDE and Forest colurs? I know it's only been out less than 5 minutes! But hey! You can but ask!!

It's about time too that you guys brought out a mid priced Geo! Nice one!! :)

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Thanks or the reply!
Good to know, they look great by the way! It's the first time in 25 years I've actualy seen something that I like and that's affordable that would be a nice replacement/alternative for my Automag!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
You could always get a black one and send it off to one of the many talented anno folks around :)

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Thanks or the reply!
Good to know, they look great by the way! It's the first time in 25 years I've actualy seen something that I like and that's affordable that would be a nice replacement/alternative for my Automag!
Can anything replace your automag

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
First tourney where I ever was outshot both accuracy and snap shot with my automag, was against a team using Angels. I shortly bought an Angel, well I had the first Dark, Bonebrake Angel. It was just the most glorious marker ever. Never went more than +/- 2fps while shooting, and most shots of the chrono were +/- .5 fps It was an incredible gun.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I sold it *sob* It was all silver Dark Angel, that I sent to Dan Bonebrake, Dan's a great guy BTW. It was the most incredibly accurate and consistent marker I've owned. I love my LV1, I really do. It is a god damned nail driver. I wish there were more marker manufacturers left though.

Reactions: Bertz