Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So you've just got shot...

Bouncing Balls

No Cooks,

I can't tell! I rember spending the entiraty of one game (well we were playing shock-wave, so it wasn't that long) yelling for a paint-check for a ball that bounced.

Does anyone find that marshals ignore you when you say where the ball hit? I yell "Did the hit on my left shoulder bounce" and point, and then the marshall calls me neutral! I told him where so that wouldn't be necessary.

Howsabout you lot?

Richard

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, pointing out where it hit is one thing from an honest person, but unscrupulous players can and do give misleading info at times to play on. I've seen it a few times where their opponent will yell the usual "Check him!", gettting the ref's attention to the person. By the time the ref gets there the hit person tells the ref to look somewhere other than where the hit took place. The ref being quite busy and wanting to be quick as possible looks there and sees no hit and calls them clean.

Another thing comes up too. Just because you felt one ball doesn't mean just one hit you. If the first one that lands on you bounces rather painfully, it'll probably draw your attention away from another one that hits elsewhere. Often times if I see one bounce off someone while looking at them from behind I'll go and check anyway cause it's unlikely that just one ball was headed their way. Nothing dishonest on their part, just sometimes you don't notice everything.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Cooks, your avatar looks like a very nasty picture of Gilly! Is this because you look a like (genetics can be cruel like that ;) ) or is it because you worship Gilly for the paintball God he wants to be :confused:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Yep

Gilly was born from up Cooks' arsehole, BUT, this is where it gets a little bit weird, Gilly is actually Cooks' dad.

Er....cheating?? If people are gonna do it they're gonna do it. That's final. You can give stricter rules against it but you're guaranteed the only people to be penalised are the ones who aren't regular cheats and do a sly wipe or rub during a game. The full-on running, triple bunkering midgets bastar$ are the ones who get away with it because they argue until you can't be arsed with 'em and let 'em off. Play as clean as you can and as hard as you can, if someone moans 'coz you put 10 on them instead of 1 ball at least they're out of the game and can't wipe it off. Easy (ish)

Oh yeah, our website rocks www.k2paintball.co.uk