So.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
You should write for Razzle buddy...;)

"One day I was called out to fix a leaking pipe in the gym of an all girls Catholic high school"...

Skeet

Platinum Member
You should write for Razzle buddy...;)

"One day I was called out to fix a leaking pipe in the gym of an all girls Catholic high school"...
Maybe I should knock something up (not my Wife or our Playmate though:eek:) and see what they say.

Mind you, with all aspects of Pron and so on, I am more inclined to go for the realistic examples, not the ones that look like they have been written for a slightly older, Judy Bloom fanbase;

"When I woke up, Ralph was hard"

One of the funniest quotes in teenage literature in my opinion. I actually used it in some English coursework, back in the day.

So, Razzle may not be my best bet. I am not up to date with current, Adult magazines, so...maybe another? Or Zoo maybe, or Mens Health or FHM or something.

I like the idea of writting an article for FHM...not that I read it.

Actually. At the local all girl Comprehensive, the main DP (telephone Distribution Point) is in the toilets, behind a pannel.

I also, once hooked up with a girl, while working at a Safeway in Gravesend. Charlotte was her name. She moved to Australia, but I bought her a large, black penis shaped candle and she said it always reminded her of me. Of course, I have long since gotten over that bad case of frostbite, returning to a more subtle pinky brown colour, with less obvious swelling.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Respect, my man. I pulled last night, but when we got to her place she just cried for an hour and passed out, so I came home with achy balls and rubbed one out. I know what you're thinking: I should write one for Razzle too :p

Skeet

Platinum Member
Respect, my man. I pulled last night, but when we got to her place she just cried for an hour and passed out, so I came home with achy balls and rubbed one out. I know what you're thinking: I should write one for Razzle too :p
No, you should stop offering lifts to kids at school discos and going back to their place, feeding them "Orange Juice" with some Absolute in it, coz they cant taste it then and trying your luck.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.