Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
nah i'm thinking you should have slipped it in after she passed out :D

...oh and its not rape if you shout "suprise" first!
That's how I used to get away with bum lovin' the Mrs. When she used to manage a previous Restaurant, she came home real late and knackered, was very exciting..."will she wake up...or not...if not, will the money shot wake her up, what with the swelling involved?"
I could go further into detail (the humourous bit that I found out later), but I won't unless pressed or if Dskize asks...:D

Mrs Skeet has just gone out dancing and has stated that she wants to be seriously boned later on...so I am sharpening up the filleting knife, as we speak...not a metaphor.

Skeet

Platinum Member
i had an ex whom was quite partial to doggy, so i used to do the last second divert tactic to get my bum lovin ;)

but again the "Supprise!" technique comes into effect :D
What, the over enthusiastic withdrawal that leads to "pop out" and stealthily guiding into the "top hole" on the down stroke?

I tell you what. The second best thing, about secret bum lovin' (you must try it), is when they go for a pee in the morning and fart...absolutely hilarious.

In fact, I would go as far to say, that that is on a par with the whole "will she wake up" bit.

And, because you have to be stealthy and monitor their breathing etc (slow breathing means, deep sleep), the build up means that the grand finale is often better than it would have been if she was awake!

I am such a bad person...

Status
Not open for further replies.