Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
thats the one dude, i got in trouble many a time because of that one ;)

she stormed out in a huff barely dressed on one occasion because of it, could've given chased and smoothed it over with her, but decided to finish by myself bwahaha
Stormed out dressed like a Bear? You been to a party or something? Or was she going for a poop in the woods?

Does anyone know what I mean about the post bum love, morning pee/fart?

EDIT: HAHAAA! Not deleted quick enough!:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
If you can do the misses (in whatever entrance) without her waking up, you must be hung like an ant...

Sorry, but if I tried something like that, well, let's suffice to say that three blocks over they'd still hear it....

Anyway, this thread is getting waaaaaaaaay out of line. Be careful with the replies chaps.

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
If you can do the misses (in whatever entrance) without her waking up, you must be hung like an ant...

Sorry, but if I tried something like that, well, let's suffice to say that three blocks over they'd still hear it.....
Amen to that....

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well...you would think so, but I am hung slightly better than an Ant...probably better than "Adam and The Ants", put together in fact.

The good thing about the aforementioned, opportune time of attack, is that while in REM sleep, you lose much of your muscle tension. So that fact, combined with a steady, slippery approach to the whole thing, certainly allows either entrance to accommodate an above average member, with little disturbance to the sleep cycle.

However, you should remember, that sleep, is a constant change of sleep levels and you should time your attack to coincide with the REM stages and I don't mean in the "Everybody Hurts" kind of way.

Also, in the early stages, one should use the "traditional" entrance, meanwhile engaging in "digital" preparation of the tradesman's.

I think it was Baz Luhrman who said "S T R E T C H"

:cool:

P.S. Can you imagine the levels of depravity that could be attained in an Over 18's Section? Wow! We can only hope.

Oh, I'm not permitted to say WOW! when being felated by a playmate, apparently. Learned that earlier.

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
Skeet you seem very adept at entering through the back door on any unsuspecting sleeping person... I pity any team mate that shares a room with you :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.