Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Softest marker on paint?

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
angels are poo :)
No, they are not. In fact, they are very good.

LiPS are listing the A1 for just under £450 now, which is great value for what you get (I'll save the pain of rattling off a features list!) Also, the built quality is very high, and the bolt IS really soft on paint. I'm not sure what the issue was with the A1 in the video you posted.

In reality, I don't think you dislike Angels. However, I think you do like getting us Angel owners all riled up!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
and that is?
if your referring to my comment then the IPR mod is a drop in mod that a couple of us imported from the states which works in the filter area.

It restricts airflow to the solenoid slightly and makes it softer on paint - yes you can put your finger in the breech and fire and it will stop on your finger and also reduces the kick considerably.

Probably does other stuff but they are the most important.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
No, they are not. In fact, they are very good.

LiPS are listing the A1 for just under £450 now, which is great value for what you get (I'll save the pain of rattling off a features list!) Also, the built quality is very high, and the bolt IS really soft on paint. I'm not sure what the issue was with the A1 in the video you posted.

In reality, I don't think you dislike Angels. However, I think you do like getting us Angel owners all riled up![/QUOTE]

am i really that see through ;)

your right though, a gun is a gun to me, i just prefer my egos, cause they are like big loud cars, they speak to you, let you know they love you ;)