Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I dont think you have given all the details in this thread,

On arrival reg was not set

Grips had not been screwed in fully

Paint in barrel

I didnt fire 1 ball at a time "semi-auto" i loaded with my hand one ball at a time into the breach and fired.

The paint was brand new, i suspect it wasnt a barrel break more it was firing the mash it made from blowing back and destroying the balls exiting the hopper.

the chrono was below what it could have been, it was somewhere aroud 240.
The reg is never set on a Mini. The arrow as you call it will set to 200ish when your tank is attached. So still i dont understand what you say.

Paint in Barrel if there was any which from what i can remember would have been so small

Ok yes sorry my fault one of the screws on the grips wasnt screwed in fully again this will not affect the overall working on the marker.

Blow back as i have mention could be a number of issues Reg being set to high Poppit not sealing correctly. Orings

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I dont think you have given all the details in this thread,

On arrival reg was not set

Grips had not been screwed in fully

Paint in barrel

I didnt fire 1 ball at a time "semi-auto" i loaded with my hand one ball at a time into the breach and fired.

The paint was brand new, i suspect it wasnt a barrel break more it was firing the mash it made from blowing back and destroying the balls exiting the hopper.

the chrono was below what it could have been, it was somewhere aroud 240.
ok go and have a look in the tech room, Bolter has put up a long list of tech videos on how to sort YOUR marker, the things you have listed will not affect the way it shoots. so have a look at how to sort it :cool:

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
Bolter i have already spoken to he told me to check the "check valve" otherwsie get a refund.

and i bought this marker on the pretense of it working, so far ive had nothing but problems and with the reg after screwing in tank the arrow rose to way under 100.

I would be much happier with a refund, i not sure if i even want a new marker anymore, paintball is begining to bore me.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
There was 2 check value in your spare kit(Smal plastic bits in a clear little bag) but i will send you one more with the poppit. There are some videos that show you how to change this.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Again, i'll have to reiterate that the classifieds is all second hand goods, it's really up to you two to figure it out between yourselves. You pay your money you take your chance. If you said gun was working fine, then all of a sudden it wasn't then something changed, and it didn't change by itself now did it?

As far as we're concerned, he paid, he received. Sounds like the gun is very fixable if it was given to someone who knew what they were at. Breaking paint sounds like sh*t paint or paint on a really cold day to me.

As for it chronoing at 240 i don't really think thats a valid complaint to be honest, its a turn of an allen key to rectify......

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
The 240 wasnt a complaint, he just implied it was too high?

the paint was brand new sealed polar ice on a good day.

It seems to me like it could have gotten damaged in postage?

and to mclovin, the check valve was fine, nothing wrong with it. i was just told to check it was still there.

Surely if its easily fixable by someone who knows what there doing (mclovin) cant we just solve this by either refunding me or me sending it to you to repair.

I know exactly how to assemble and disassemble the marker and how it works after reading the manual 3 times before arrival of gun, reading through the pbnation ultimate fixing guide and watching all of bolters videos, im quite adamant the fault was not on my part.

It cant be that neither of us did nothing wrong YET the gun is still not working :/

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Like i said before

You told me the marker was working fine after it was posted to you so it being damaged in the post doesnt sound correct to me.

Mods please tell me if im wrong in this statement

Joe i would be happy to have your marker to try and fix it for you but the cost if any would not be paided by me as the marker was working and you have confirmed this when it reached you

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
I did not confirm that the marker was firing like a normal marker should, i had told you i was playing on saturday and thats when i would tell you wether it was working, we have already established that the marker fires 1 ball it just cannot fire more than 1 ball without large amounts of blow back, it dosent fire unless mid game i was to grab a ball place it in breach fire, grab another ball, place it in breach, fire.

This is becoming repetitive, i cannot get this kind of money again for at least another year or so (how long ive been saving up)

My first marker purchase on this forum and it all goes on its end.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I did not confirm that the marker was firing like a normal marker should, i had told you i was playing on saturday and thats when i would tell you wether it was working, we have already established that the marker fires 1 ball it just cannot fire more than 1 ball without large amounts of blow back, it dosent fire unless mid game i was to grab a ball place it in breach fire, grab another ball, place it in breach, fire.

This is becoming repetitive, i cannot get this kind of money again for at least another year or so (how long ive been saving up)

My first marker purchase and it all goes on its end.
Please see attached a PM from you saying " fires beautifully"

That would say to me there is no issues with the marker

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.