Sold a Marker Member confirmed the marker is ok Now has issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Can I suggest a lock on this thread? From how I read it Mclovin is tyring only to help, even offering / sending out replacement bits, and the buyer doesn't seem interested in any help at all. If he didn't test it properly on arrival and it was faulty (highly unlikely given Mclovin's feedback) then it is the buyers problem, it seems more like the buyer doesn't know what hes doing rather than a problem with the marker.
Bon, if it were down to you, Mclovin would have been burnt at the stake long ago. You tried to pitchfork him over a similar thread, that in fact turned out fine. I suggest you carry on in the background, and leave paintball to paintballers and moderating to moderators.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
was just a thought rotor wouldn't cause it. had a look at link below. i would say it was one of the o rings on front bolt causing prob. only way you gonna get blow back. strip it and relpace all three of them and lube up. make sure no damage to bolt aswell.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1902479

hope this helps you.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Bolter i have already spoken to he told me to check the "check valve" otherwsie get a refund.

and i bought this marker on the pretense of it working, so far ive had nothing but problems and with the reg after screwing in tank the arrow rose to way under 100.

I would be much happier with a refund, i not sure if i even want a new marker anymore, paintball is begining to bore me.

I'm going to guess this is the real crux of the problem.

To be honest, it sounds to me like you are chancing your arm here, and in defence of McLovin he has a good feedback thread, was open and honest about the condition of the marker, hence the mention of scratches/marks on it and you wouldn't be the first person who's taken a marker apart without knowing what they are doing, I see it every week when people bring me their "broken" markers.

Take it to paypal if you like, that comes across as a very thinly veiled attempt at a threat, and best of luck to you.

You've been offered help and suggestions and don't seem to want to take any notice.

Thread closed.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Bon, if it were down to you, Mclovin would have been burnt at the stake long ago. You tried to pitchfork him over a similar thread, that in fact turned out fine. I suggest you carry on in the background, and leave paintball to paintballers and moderating to moderators.
What he said, if its all the same to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.