Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sold - Can be removed :)

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
It does indeed say that price but if you try and go through to buy one you will find it's out of stock. I searched more stores around the Country and even in Dorset where your from, out of stock. It's a trick a lot of companies are using to get you to their website. The difference in a New one and mine is mine has had the plastic wrapper taken off it. If I resealed it you wouldnt know the difference.
The Ipad is in as new condition, there is nothing more I can say. I'll take £325 posted if your interested. Dont forget the postage is gonna cost me about £10-£15 for next day

Last edited:

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
It does indeed say that price but if you try and go through to buy one you will find it's out of stock. I searched more stores around the Country and even in Dorset where your from, out of stock. It's a trick a lot of companies are using to get you to their website. The difference in a New one and mine is mine has had the plastic wrapper taken off it. If I resealed it you wouldnt know the difference.
The Ipad is in as new condition, there is nothing more I can say. I'll take £325 posted if your interested. Dont forget the postage is gonna cost me about £10-£15 for next day
Sorry didn't realise that...yeah we'll take it could you send me your PayPal address please?
Won't be able to sort payment out till later on today though
Cheers