Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD!! Etek 4 LT HDE Earth + Cure 4 Bolt SOLD!!

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
For sale is my Etek 4 LT in HDE Earth colour.

Comes with a full spares/seals set (other than 2 o-rings I used outside of paintball and a pair of detents which i just replaced), barrel sock, gun oil and allen set. Haven't used in a couple of years but just tested and all working fantastic. Only selling as haven't played in quite a while and unable to any time soon as most of my local fields play only on Sundays so selling up most of the gear.

£130 cash and collected (Southampton) or £145 including postage and fees.

I also have for sale and pictured below a lightly used Cure 4 bolt, £30 posted and fees

Last edited:

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
That's weird, haven't been deleted. Photos can be seen at the following link whilst I work out why the links aren't working...

EDIT: Now fixed hopefully!

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Do you have any bottles?
I do have 2 fibre bottles, however both went out of test last month so would need to get them tested before any kind of sale. I would want some kind of deposit (refundable if test fails) as a commitment to sell the bottle before getting it tested though, but no reason either won't pass!

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
So ETEK + bolt + bottle? I'm not sure I'm allowed to give a price on the bottle as no photo and can't put a photo up if it's not in test date.... Let me message an admin!