Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD Freak tactical tip dust black to give 18" barrel

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Freak tactical barrel tip in like new condition 14" long to give approx 18" overall barrel length £22.50 all in
DSCF3503.JPG

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
The barrel tip is the front part of a two piece barrel and fits onto a matching freak back, it will not fit directly onto either of your markers

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Mate not a clue what that means. Have a Proto Maxxed Rize and a etek 4
For the freak barrel system you need 3 pieces:

Freak front of your choice
(this advert is for a ‘tactical’ style front)

Freak back in the correct thread for your gun
(you would need a cocker/autococker threaded back)

A freak insert
(you would want a selection of inserts, otherwise there’s no point to using a freak, pick the insert that best matches the paint you are using on the day)

I use a freak system and can recommend them.
(Note that there are now two types of freak available, standard and superfreak. The superfreak has longer inserts than the standard freak so they are not compatible with each other)

Freaks by smart parts, gog, and empire are the same thing (except for superfreak)

You get best value for money in a freak set, but can add different backs/fronts as you wish - plus there are always more inserts
To be honest you only need a section of small, medium, large.
You don’t need every single insert with 0.002” difference between them. Despite me building an entire collection of every freak size (in aluminium) then changing to stainless steel and buying them all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: silversurfer09

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Tom,

Wow thank you for all that. Have a lot better of an idea now. Will have a look at getting a complete freak set.

Thanks for taking the time to type that all up.
Mate I have dye ul barrels that fit freak inserts too if you look on my page again there the ( monkeyboi modded barrels )

Sorry for jacking your page