Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[SOLD]Planet Eclipse Geo+ with Dye UL Barrel[SOLD]

vanquishuk

Team Apocalypse
Today i have a Geo+ for sale. This means it has the GST and GR2 upgrades.
What you will find in the box:
The Geo+
Dye UL front and back (i think the back is a .688)
PE grease
PE full set of alan keys
Geo+ spares kit
Full colour manual with the warranty info not filled in yet
and also the hard case.

What you will not find:
The stock barrel (but as you can see as been replaced with the Dye UL)

Photos:
http://img821.imageshack.us/g/imag0154b.jpg/
http://img842.imageshack.us/g/imag0169c.jpg/

The gun has been used in tournaments and the only thing that is showing any kind of wear is the barrel which is shown. Other than that this geo+ is spotless.
The ball count is at 97288 so it is broken in and shoots very well.

The price for this amazing Geo+ is £450 this includes everything in the pictures plus Royal Mail special delivery next day (and will be insured)
Im open to offers worst i can say is no

Payment method:
I would prefer bank transfer but will take paypal payment owed or you pay fees.

Rules:
No trades
No stupid low balls for example £250
And no i cant hold this for a week till you get paind

Also being be sold on another forum

Thanks any questions please post below

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
ref gun

hi mate gun came this morning around 9.30 am just takern a look at it ,baring the barrel not my taste looks sexy ! hope it shoots as good as it looks ! any luck on getting the matching 2 piece white tip black back barrel ? noticed the gun case as a cut out for eclispe gun oil ? did this not have or do you just use pe greece supplyed thanxs andy

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
ref number

good to know and nope no luck on the barrel and there is no oil just use the grease. Also do you have the tracking number for the tank please pm me
i will go dig out the post office reciept see if tracking number on ? and get back to you ! like said looking forward to playing with this geo ? and if can get a larger back that be good or if get a eclispe shaft barrel that would be even better ! iether way the gun looks and feels nice to hold not fired it yet as waiting for team mate to come around in next couple of days with air ! and show me what parts need to greece up before using !
thankyou for the quick responce thou lets hope get some news on oringinal barrel but if not its not the end of the world lol cheers andy if you ever play the uk masters torni i play for team uk hitmen under name clarkie .