Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD SFT Shocker & Proto PMR SOLD

caliballer420

Dec 14, 2013
Sheffield
Would you accept £55 for the PMR all in?
can do but as i have had some issues with my shocker i feel reluctant to make sure The pmr is ok. I can sell for £55 but i cant promise it wont have any issues. I mean it was okay when i last used it and i havent really touched it since so if there is anything up with it shouldnt be anything any an oring or some lube cant fix. Im going to get some air this week so i can test it can let you know as soon as i have or just sell you now as is?

viktor52

Dec 15, 2016
Hungary
can do but as i have had some issues with my shocker i feel reluctant to make sure The pmr is ok. I can sell for £55 but i cant promise it wont have any issues. I mean it was okay when i last used it and i havent really touched it since so if there is anything up with it shouldnt be anything any an oring or some lube cant fix. Im going to get some air this week so i can test it can let you know as soon as i have or just sell you now as is?
Thanks for you reply, I can wait for a few days to let you make sure it works fine.

Last edited:

caliballer420

Dec 14, 2013
Sheffield
Thanks for you reply, I can wait for a few days to let you make sure it works fine.
Ive put up a test video mate. As proof is there that everything is working fine will do £65 shipped. Only issue was a leak from the macroline hose thats why ive put the blue one on from the shocker.

caliballer420

Dec 14, 2013
Sheffield
Let me know if you get sorted with the SFT and get it working mate.
as expected the upper board is damaged from grip screws on both sides of the frame. I can confirm everything else functioned absolutely fine before i damaged the upper board. will sell as spares for £50 all in, the rail and asa are pretty much new only bought a few months back. also may not include a macroline hose unless i can find some sitting around :p