Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[SOLD SOLD SOLD-GRAVEYARD PLEASE]

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Sadly not, I was thinking we each pay for our own postage, and post the markers on special delivery start of next week? Monday if it suits.

And just to confirm what's going to be in the deal, will be the GEO with the DyE kit yes?

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Just the axe... I was valuing the kit and GEO at 350 and that was the value of your axe so I'm happy with that. Although I don't mind if you want to chuck it in ;).

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
haha no thats perfect for me pal. I'll sell it to the guy who commented. So can we possibly do shooting videos for each other? just to show everythings working :)

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Yeah mate I was just going to say we can do a shooting video just to make sure. I will get mine done for tomorrow or early Sunday so I can get it sorted for posting at the start of the week. Is that ok?. And we'll just post the shooting vids on this thread?

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
yeah mate should be fine. Just one thing...need it to be confirmed that I'll have it by November 4 if we do this trade..playing CPPS 7-man that day so will need it then. And yeah that all sounds good..i'll make it a youtube video and post the link when i've done it

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Yeah mate, I'm hoping we can post the markers to each other on the Monday or Tuesday and on special delivery we should also receive it the next day, or at latest the day after that. I also need it for the 4th for a walkon lol.