Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD...Valken V-TAC ECHO Vest.

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Up for sale is my mint condition, only used twice Valken V-TAC Echo Paintball Vest, in Tiger Stripe. Includes a belt extension. No rips or tears anywhere, and Velcro is immaculate. Camo pattern is as fresh as as the day it was printed. Size: S/M

SOLD.

Valken Tech Specs:
The Valken V-Tac Echo Paintball Vest is perfect for the fast moving scenario player. The Valken Echo Vest supports your loadout without sacrificing mobility. The elastic waist belt conforms to your body for a slip-free fit and lumbar support. The rear panel has 6 pod sleeves pre-sewn vertically with elastic loops for hanging three additional pods, and loops for your air tank pouch. The padded shoulder straps are adjustable with MOLLE loops for smaller vest accessories like radio pouches. The Valken V-TAC Echo Vest is serious high speed/ low drag woodsball gear!

Features:
Tiger Stripe camo pattern
Padded contoured shoulder straps with MOLLE loops
Integrated vertical pod sleeves holds up to 9 pods
Internal hydration pouch (bladder not included)
Velcro adjustable waist belt for maximum support
MOLLE panel on back for air tank pouch
Heavy duty drag handle for easy carry or hanging.

Attachments

Last edited:

Paulkaiser

Feb 16, 2013
Hi bud,
Does the vest come with the air tank pouch or can it take an air tank as it is seen,
Thanks Paul

KeenDean

Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
It doesn't come with an air tank pouch, but it does have mollee webbing to accept any aftermarket mollee compatible attachment.

KeenDean

Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
There's also an ID Velcro patch, which is currently just a plain camo patch. I guess this could be used to add anything that with Velcro attachments also.

Paulkaiser

Feb 16, 2013
Thanks bud ill take it off your hands, send me your details and I'll send payment