Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD

maclaverty1

Aug 25, 2016
I am selling my rare custom anodized Planet Eclipse GSL no 259 of 750 ever made. The marker is complete and comes with: GSL, SL3 Barrel kit (including 14" & 16" tips, 3 backs .681, .685, .689), Barrel sock, enough spare parts to completely strip and rebuild the marker, both hard tip and soft tip bolt, full allen key set, grease and the original manual.

The marker itself is incredible and never missed a beat. It has fired 51,000 balls and never had any issues with it whatsoever. The box is a bit nicked on top and i have included a picture of a slight blemish on the left side of the marker. Also, unfortunately the original blue blade trigger was cracked therefore i replaced it with the stock green trigger however blue triggers are very easy to find.

Virtually every external metal part being designed and manufactured in limited numbers for use exclusively on the GSL. From the body, to the frame, the POPS and trigger. Every part manufactured for sole use on the GSL.

The IV Core is made up of all new components with new ST3 bolt, super soft ST3 bolt tip, can, propshaft, propshaft tip, back cap, locking mechanism and bonnet. Besides the obvious quick release mechanism the IV Core was developed to further increase the already impressive efficiency of the Geo3 platform.

The internals incorporate a new pressure sensing path that allows the sprung propshaft to react more quickly and earlier in the cycle to trap more of the "tail end" air in the firing chamber. This tail end air does not have a significant effect on the velocity of the paintball, but does contribute to inefficiency if it is wasted. The IV Core traps more of this wasted air each shot therefore increasing overall efficiency without any negative impact on the sound or feel of the marker.

Externally the GSL incorporates the SL4 regulator and foregrip together with the grips and console from the Ego LV1. The soft, textured and shaped rubber at both contact points on the marker offer exceptional stability and ergonomic comfort. With the inclusion of the AT Pipe system from the Ego LV1 the macroline is removed from the marker and the air passes through the frame and the AT Pipe into the new SL4 inline regulator. It makes for a sleek finish.

Because of the box, green trigger and slight blemishes on the marker is am looking for £700 for the marker including paypal fees and guaranteed recorded next day delivery. No trades wanted.

IMG_7355.JPG IMG_7356.JPG IMG_7357.JPG IMG_7358.JPG IMG_7359.JPG IMG_7360.JPG IMG_7361.JPG IMG_7362.JPG IMG_7363.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Schmickle

maclaverty1

Aug 25, 2016
Blade triggers should be fairly easy to find. However this trigger does have a lot more bounce and is much easier to get to higher BPS I find.