Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
I have for sale here my barely new First Strike T15. I purchased this a couple of weeks ago from JustPaintball in the hope to make the move to Magfed. However after coming from speedball markers first I just don't like the magfed game. The T15 as a gun I absolutly love and I have not had an issue with it at all. I have used both Valken Fate and G.I Sports paint and not a single break in the barrel. The gun and everything included is basically brand new. I used everything for the first time today at my normal Walk-On and made my mind up that I want to sell.
I hope that someone can find a good home for it.

It comes with everything you see in the picture. (Which is)

Hard Case, T15, Milsig HCS Stock, 13ci First Strike Tank, original rear stock and mounting bracket, standard barrel, 4 mags, tools kit, hopper adapter, valken remote line.

I will post this in the UK only and my price includes postage and paypal fees. Shipping will be done next day tracked parcelforce.

£600 is the price I'm asking / or a swap for Etek 5 with OLED screen and some extras to equal amount.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.