Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Solenoid Barb

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
I have got my replacement part under the warrenty and gone to fit it . Got everything fitted perfect come to put the torpedo back in and will it go back in will it hell......

Anyone know a way to do it? Im following the advice on the guide but just wont go back in when connected to the pipe. The pipe feels thicker than the old one too and doesnt move as much!!!!

Am i able to drive through with it one day and see if you and see if you can get it back in. I need it for a tourney next sunday too!!!!!

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
There is definitely an art to fitting it :)

I'm actually surprised that you're the first person worldwide who's struggled to fit the barb - and admitted defeat) :)

By all means drive by the shop and we'll do it whilst you wait :)

We will have technicians available during office hours on Wednesday and Thursday and from 9.30-3.30pm on Friday. There will not be a technician in on Saturday.

See you soon :)

Nicky T

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Sorry to high jack the thread, stoney told me that once your 09 was registered that the new barb and low pressure replacements would be sent out automatically, now i registered mine about a 3-4 weeks ago ??

Still no sign of it , can you shed some light onto this .?

Carl :(

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Sorry to high jack the thread, stoney told me that once your 09 was registered that the new barb and low pressure replacements would be sent out automatically, now i registered mine about a 3-4 weeks ago ??

Still no sign of it , can you shed some light onto this .?

Carl :(
Yes i can shed some light on this:

NO Ego9 barbs are automatically sent out - you have to request one if you require one by emailing me (as specified in the original post). You can check which barb you have by looking at the pictures on the original barb thread. Picture number 4 (i think) clearly shows the difference between the old and the new barbs.

Iif you have the new barb already you do not need to request one :)

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Nicky T

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
I think i have got it fitted now :D

Will test it properly in the morning but there no air leak :D