Inconsiderate buggers......

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
Directions 4 SoManc training ground!!!

From Manchester

*Get M56 Chester/ Birmingham
*Get off @ J7
*Catch A556 through mere keep going until u get 2 a big roundabout (little chef on right) stay in right lane.
*Go straight over roundabout 2 wards knustford and northwhich
*Keep going straight on the A556 following signs 4 Winsford (the getto), u will cum off a slip road shortly after a speed camera (which dnt work).
*Go straight over little roundabout on A533 go over first roundabout and on 2nd roundabout take a right on 2 the A5018.
*Take 2nd exit on first roundabout and 2nd exit on second (MacDonald’s sign on left, dats 4 McD) and take 2nd exit on third roundabout and go down the hill.
*Go 2wards town and follow signs 4 nantwhich.
*Get on the B5074 and keep going on this road, go over the cross roads and the old star pub on your left (4 all of panic dat is) keep going 4 1.1 miles until u c the RAVEN INN PUB (SoManc village).

Directions from M6
*Get off @ J19 knutsford/northwhich and get onto the A556 and follow as above.

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
Originally posted by Burb
Hey its not my fault two of or players are celebrating their Birthday! :(

Inconsiderate buggers......
Oh yes............one more thing!

It's MY birthday on the 26th too, YEAH!! :) :)

The offer of alcohol, drugs and plenty of sexy naked chicks would be very much appreciated. Ta!

:D :D

"cp"

leigh (exodus)

ITS ALL EVIL BABY!!
May 12, 2003
cheshire
Visit site
time

hey ppl! just a quick reminder 4 all ov u cuming 2 moro, if u try and get there 4 about 9 ish and we will get evry1 signed in and we will start asap!

if u do hav your own air then plz do bring it along,if not air cn b suplied @ an adittional cost of just £3.00 (had 2 order from boc because dive tanks havnt arrived yet.)

cheerz

Leigh:)

p.s the pub does a 3 course sunday lunch 4 £5.95 which isnt bad so if u wnt 1 u will av 2 pre book it in the morin! :D