Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SoManc Training Camp

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Leigh if you need weve got two compresors we'll be bringing one for da tunes if you need the other let us know ;)

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
i'll see if i can get all the student nurses to come down with pom pom's but remember my pimp hand is way strong snoopy :cool:

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
Originally posted by McD
i'll see if i can get all the student nurses to come down with pom pom's but remember my pimp hand is way strong snoopy :cool:
Firstly i like the idea of the student nurses...... u d man McD.

Secondly......who is pom pom?

Thirdly, (just clear my throat)

" i don't know what you heard about me, cause you ain't gettin a dollar outta me.............caus i'm a mutha f**k!n' P.I.M.P" ......etc etc........ :cool:

Peace out

"cp"

livin it up in tha g-unit

leigh (exodus)

ITS ALL EVIL BABY!!
May 12, 2003
cheshire
Visit site
latest update guys.

So Far everything had gone to plan and netting and post are installed and the pints are ready to be pulled at the bar...

Also if people would like to send me and suggestions i will bemore than happy to listen.

We are working on a proper training scedule which will involve alot of training drills working on playing technique and of course learning from the big teams...

We will hold full weekends there doing drills on saturday and games, drills on sunday.

Would just also like to thank the people who have supported this idea from the start (k2, panic and all you others out there.

Another special thanks has to go to planet eclipse for helping us out with all the stuff.

Thanks again and we will see you all there!!!!

E-mail us your suggestions

Leigh... Steve-p