Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SoManc Training Camp

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Leigh, our lot won't make it to this Sunday (still spent up from S2K3 last week where we weren't expecting to play 9 games!) but some of us will be making the trip down next Sunday if you're going to be there.

What time are you planning to start, we can perhaps give you a hand setting up the field if need be...

leigh (exodus)

ITS ALL EVIL BABY!!
May 12, 2003
cheshire
Visit site
thanks 4 da offer! its not on on the last sunday of evry month so its not on nxt week,but the week after dat it will be on and evry 1 shud be der;)

ill post the week b4 and ya cn cum dwn on the sat nite and camp coz wer right nxt 2 a big ass PUB;) u no wat i mean.

cheerz

Leigh:D

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Camp? You're kidding right? ;) I'm too old for that, like my own pit to much :)

However, getting there nice and early to help get set-up will not be a problem :)

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
just confirming leigh Panic Attack and a few guests will be there next sunday the 26th do you know who else is going down
p.s. how was the first one

my bad last sunday of the month will see you boys at severe cup (or Miami if your goin hehe rubin it in baby) :D

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
McD ou dumb ass, can u not read? it's not on last sunday of the month ie the 26th?? Sorry guys, we hav to look after him a lot!!! But we will be down following weekend!!:D :p :D