The Home Of European Paintball

Some Help Please ,,,,uk

QUALCAST

Oct 23, 2001
HERNEBAY KENT UK
Visit site
hi all
my names Adam laming and i am in hernebay kent,uk
i am 28 and deadly serious about getting into paintball,so serious that i just stuck my brand new DRZ400k1 on yahoo auctions so i can get some money to fund it,,,and belive me i LOVE dirtbikes,
right what id like some help with is where do i go from here,,
does any1 in my area have any info on opendays etc ,,i just want to get playing !! i'm fed up of the company days out ,,where every1s moaning cause i'm creeping through the bushes slotting people when they cant see me ,,
any info from you guys will be much appreciated ,it all seems a bit difficult to get into but i will stick with it (or go to afghanistan as a merc),,
thanks again
adam

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
Hi Adam,

Well you don't mention which area of paintball you'd like to get into. Is it REC ball (recreational paintball) Tournament or scenario.

As far as local sites, im not sure but I can ask a few people who would know and get back to you.

L

QUALCAST

Oct 23, 2001
HERNEBAY KENT UK
Visit site
thanks

hi thanks for the reply,,,
to start with i just want to do it as often as possible (cash permitting) so whats the best way of going about it ,,
I most definatley want to do it seriously so the tourny and scenario is the way i will be heading,
like i said before ,because i dont know anyone who does it ,i am finding it very difficlut to get a foot on the ladder so to speak ,where as if one of my freinds played ,it would be easy cause i'd just go along with them and it would be all taken care of,,,but sadly they dont play,,,,,,,,,yet,,,,,,so its down to me, myself, and i .