Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Some recent issues (DM11)

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
OK so I was at armo7 this january, and I had my first issue with my DM! Basically, hooking up the bottle to the ASA, then engaging the switch worked fine. HOWEVER, the second you disconnected the switch, it began pissing air out of the ASA Emergency hole. I've managed to figure out the issue. I've spent quite a few times trying to fix it;
I've done everything, changed o-rings in the ASA, lubed everything up, including pin, and sometimes the pin just refuses to go back into the slot. So as far as I can see, it is the switch pushing the pin to 'engaged' position, but pushing it too far and it is sticking completely. Can I get the ASA replaced under warranty?

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
did you....change the oring on the bottle :p

and considering youve taken the ASA apart, i doubt its still under warranty

Last edited:

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Lol, o-ring was changed :p And I haven't literally taken it apart, I've unscrewed the thing inside to get to the o-rings, that's all. And it seems to have fixed itself now, for some reason if its tightened all the way, it jams, but if its slightly loose, it works perfect. Odd...

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
I remember reading something about that on here before actually, and although it worked its not ment to happen and nick just said send it in for a repair, lets hope he reads this and tells you to do the same :D

DYE Euro Tech

DYE Tech
Mar 15, 2010
Hello,

As above if in doubt send it in for a repair. If the issue is something you would still like to resolve is it possible for you to email a few details;
-Model, colour and serial number of your equipment -Proof of purchase -Your full address and contact info should we need to issue a Return Authorisation number.
My email is eurotech@dyeprecision.com .