Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Somebody say something clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
On the subject of God,I saw a rather interesting conversation between a friend and his uncle.Obviously one didnt believe and the other did,so you can imagine the responses that appeared.Then I threw my 2 cents in just to spice it up.He didnt have an answer for who created God,and simply said he was infinite,yet several lines earlier he was banging on about how you cant make something from nothing.Now,am I missing something?lol.Im not a believer of any religion or higher being,but each to their own I guess.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Religion is ignorant and some people like ignorance. At the end of the day as they say, ignorance is bliss...

There are so many faults, inconsistencies and contradictions in religion that I can't see how anyone can believe the bs they preach unless it's purely for the above reason.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Let's kick that one up a notch. If you worship God, but do it wrong, you go to hell. But if you worship the devil and you do it wrong, do you then go to heaven?
If you worship the devil and do it right you get an easier time in hell than you would have otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.