Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

someone with some skill and too much time on there hands..

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
basically i am looking for someone who will be able to build me a P90 paintball gun.. The most common base line gun used is a Tippmann A5.. but im looking for someone who i can pay to build me one :)

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Cardbaord ,, he he he,,,, its true i dont like making real looking markers...but,, i will do so,, now and again,,,

but it helps to know who you are ,

do you have a p90 airsoft,,, lets start here... also then we need to talk labour,,,as i think you all ready know its not going to cost 20 quid,,,and then when its all done,, you still have a slow heavy blowback ,, but just in a different shell,,,

i love bullpups,,, thats why i make proper bullpups for paintball,, not a copy of something else,,you still need to be able to clean and strip in seconds,,no matter what your marker looks like..

have a think,,,but like i asked you before,,, you need to tell me your buget,,,as i think you may not know what this kind of work costs,,

get in touch and we can have a chat.. i like to know who i building for,,

allso come check out my workshop section over at ukscenario,, heres a link

http://ukscenario.com/forum/download/file.php?id=2817&mode=view

http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14514&start=195

this will give you some idea of what your getting into,,, this build cost 350 quid,,,

hope you chaps are ok with me posting links,,

Last edited:

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
just some things to think about...

air soft guns are toys,,,and are made from very cheap thin and brittle plastic,, so what ever you do,, they will need to be beefed up,,with layers of fiber glass..
and thats a days work right there..

next... you will also need to be able to take it apart and clean it,,other wise whats the point,, along this line is the need to get to the broad and programe buttons,,

there is also the need for a paintball marker in with this package,,

then theres also all the custom one off fittings that have to be made,,,

ok so lets move on to the real problem,,,,,when was the last time you saw a solider wearing a paintball mask,,, never is the answer,,,
as you may or may not know,,firearms are designed from the ground up to fit our face,,, so trying to shoot a firearm where wearing a mask leads to some real problems,,, but im going to keep this simple,, and not go into that,,,

so lets say i build you a p90...and your gonna be parting with the fat end of 500 quid,,, first time you come to use it,,, you wont be able to sight down the barrel,,,guess what..as your mask is in the way...DERP?..

if you want a marker,, thats is a true bullpup and is designed from the ground up to play paintball then get one of my mini pups,,

theres a reason why torny markers look the way they do,,,as there only job is to send paint down range as fast as poss with the best grouping they can make for the paint being used,,, this is true growth in progress,,,evolution if you like,,, with this in mind they need to strip and clean quickly..

and again with this in mind,,,thats why i build what i build,,,i want the speed and ease of use of a torny gun but in a bullpup size,,while still retaining the length of barrel i need to get good air use,,,

or lets put it this way....you can have a marker that works and hits things like its meant to do,, or you can have a marker thats lloks really cool,,,but misses every thing you aim at...

this is the real reason i dont make real looking markers,,, so with this in mind,,would you still want a p90,,, and bud i have to say,, its gonna cost you a lot more than your buget of 200 quid,,
thats just about gets you a p90 and a ion,,,or sp1,, you still got labour and parts yet,,

i think you need to think a bit more,,about your chioce,, or stop watching stargate on dvd << that last bit was a joke by the way,,,>>

now this not a shootdown,,, but a simple set of facts for you to chew over,,,

next he he he ha ha...will your marker shoot under water.. mine do.. no really they do,,,he he:)